Saturday, July 5, 2014

The July challenge for Art Abandonment is to make a kit that will start someone on an art journey.  Sounds like fun, and actually is what I did for last month.  I had started making another secrets journal to sell on Ebay, but may use it for this months drop.

Although, I have been spying on my jewelry making supplies, and think it would be fun to make a kit from them, maybe do both!

I am adding this as my challenge for this weeks Summer of Color.

Front


Back


and the inside.


This is the one I dropped off last month, I filled it with many pieces of art to get the new owner started. 


This is the only art I did on the inside, you can read more about it from the menu on the right.


4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea - love the colours you've used. Great use of the SOC theme this week. (Or should I say last week, sorry - am late!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the steps. Great job.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, very much for your wonderful comments. Late is good =). You are welcome Gloria.

    ReplyDelete