Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A play day and a little ATC I painted in Monet impressionistic style.

Well today was a play day.  YaY!  I was watching this YouTube video and just had to stop it and make a Monet style, impressionistic on an ATC card that I will mail in a little journal I made (my first scrapbook style ever) as happy mail.  I hope he likes it, as I had so much fun painting it.  Now I will paint a larger one for me.


This is the first page of the little journal.  I made the graphic from happy mail I received yesterday from a beautiful woman in Australia.  This is for a nine year old boy, I hope he still enjoys jumping in mud puddles!


 This is what the little journal looks like expanded.  The clips allow it to be clipped in a spine or other journal.  Cute idea, but the original YouTube dimensions turned out to be too small for my needs.  I did make it much bigger and added in a landscape section which was fun.  You can see the video for it here




No comments:

Post a Comment