Saturday, May 31, 2014

I am SO procrastinating today. Was throwing out a magazine and thought shoot I need to look through it for words! I'm only about 1/3 the way through.

I think will use the dog and hello as a tag, maybe add the enjoy simple pleasures even more to it, but not much room on it. And I love the weekend curves ahead, lol. Not sure why, just feeling it!







The wrinkle free will go on a page, but it will say something like : wrinkle free? Not me, I love to lol!
Love the flurry of change too and dont judge just choose.


ummm comfort zone.... refresh


calendar days that blue one? Clock your sunblock? I need that one for every day. Love the flower.



Love this spread of purple


This is a pic that was with um jellybelly? marshmallow? but I think its fireflies.






No comments:

Post a Comment